Chenega Corporation Lead PSOC Administrator - MO in Saint Louis, Missouri
Lead PSOC Administrator - MO
Saint Louis, MO Join our Talent Network
Chenega Agile Real-Time Solutions (CARS)
Company Job Title: Lead PSOC Administrator
Location: St. Louis, MO
FLSA Status: Exempt, Full Time, Regular
PSOC Administrators provide 24x7x365 monitoring services of the customer IT enabled Mission Services and operational infrastructure.
This position is contingent upon contract award and government funding of the program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Actively monitor the status of assigned and supported operational systems and services.
• Actively monitor the approved tools for critical server error notifications
• Communicate with on-site O&S support for resolutions
• Respond to phone calls requesting production systems support and attempt to resolve the issue during the initial call.
• Provide timely status updates to ESC personnel in preparation for briefings
• Participate in Service Restoration meetings
• Ability to support a 24x7x365 operations center, Panama 6am-6pm
• Supervisory Responsibilities: Yes
• Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
• Bachelor’s Degree plus eight years of relevant experience
• Operational experience with ServiceNow
• Experience in the Intelligence Community
• Exhibit excellent customer service, organizational and time management skills
• 8140/8570 certification: Security +
• DoD 8140 (formerly 8570.01-M), IAT Level II: CCNA-Security; GICSP; GSEC; Security+ CE (within 6 months)
• Foundation level certification in ITILv3 or bridge course; Security+ is desired
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must have the ability to demonstrate strong business and organizational skills and have outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
• Must be able to handle confidential information with discretion
• Must be detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks
• Motivated self-starters
• Attention to detail
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Join our Talent Network