Chenega Corporation Junior Enterprise Watch - MO in Saint Louis, Missouri
Junior Enterprise Watch - MO
Saint Louis, MO Join our Talent Network
Chenega Agile Real-Time Solutions (CARS)
Company Job Title: Junior Enterprise Watch
Location: St. Louis, MO
FLSA Status: Exempt, Full Time, Regular
Enterprise Watch services encompass delivering proactive collection, dissemination, and monitoring of mission system and site status, as well as leadership, coordination, and collaboration for critical and high priority incident resolution that provides NGA executives and CIO-T leadership with situational awareness.
This position is contingent upon contract award and government funding of the program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage Critical Priority 1 tickets to resolution
• Monitor operational activities to maintain centralized situational awareness of the overall health of IT services.
• Communicate the status of the operational infrastructure
• Provide briefings to senior leadership on the status of the IT enterprise
• Prepare and deliver the Daily Operations briefs
• Collect, coordinate, and brief upcoming days AOs
• Recommend appropriate mitigation activities to minimize down time, minimize mission impact and restore services as soon as possible
• Assist in assessing the impact of events and incidents on mission capability, prioritizing service restoration activities, and providing final assessment of mission impacts prior to conducting authorized outages
• Coordinate with any impacted mission partners during unscheduled outages to advise of outage status, remediation actions, and projected restoral times
• Manage, maintain, and update an electronic dashboard
• Work shifts: Panama 6am – 6pm or 6pm to 6 am
• Supervisory Responsibilities: No
• Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
• High School Diploma / GED plus six years of relevant experience
• Operational experience with ServiceNow
• Experience in the Intelligence Community
• Exhibit excellent customer service, organizational and time management skills
• DoD 8140 (formerly 8570.01-M), IAT Level II: CCNA-Security, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP (within 6 months)
• Foundation level certification in ITILv3 or bridge course is desirable
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must have the ability to demonstrate strong business and organizational skills and have outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Must be able to handle confidential information with discretion.
• Must be detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
• Motivated self-starters
• Attention to detail
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Join our Talent Network