Chenega Corporation Systems Administrator in Pentagon, District Of Columbia
Pentagon, DC Join our Talent Network
Chenega Worldwide Support is currently seeking a Systems Administratorwho will provide maintenance and operational support for any physical/virtual servers (i.e., virtual servers compatible with Government-owned virtual environments, to include print servers, application servers, print queues, and Managed Print Server (MPS) Server/desktop application software), hardware, and software components that comprise the whole of the MPS solution, to include any supporting/dependent infrastructures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Site lead/onsite management.
• Tier 1/2 Support Deploying solutions to cybersecurity vulnerabilities identified in the USAF print and FAX environments.
• Manage NIPRNET and SIPRNET Print Server environment, updates, and patches
• Manage and Maintain print server environments.
• Take responsibility for customer satisfaction by providing timely and courteous service with minimal support from other personnel. Observe all service call procedures including preliminary notification to the customer of call receipt with an Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) whenever possible.
• Keep service management informed of potential customer issues if unable to resolve.
• Participate as a full member of a service workgroup and contribute to the group’s productivity.
• Demonstrate the required product proficiency by successfully completing the product training.
• Accurately report all activities and time using the prescribed methodology to ensure accurate customer records and internal records.
• Manage assigned parts, tools, and any other assets provided.
• Communicate with customers the status of their current service call and address any other service concerns they may have with the product.
• Provide timely and courteous customer service to facilitate customer satisfaction.
• Meet and/or exceed all required standards, such as Customer Notifications (ETA), Response Time, Product Repair Hours, Parts Cost, First Time Fix, and Call-Backs.
• Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
• Asociates Degree in IT related field
• 2 years’ experience managing print servers on a DOD network
• Current IAT Level II Certification
• Secret Clearance
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Experience with Nuance, Cleo-stream and CenterWeb applications is a plus.
• Print Server Management
• PC skills are required for this position. Skill demonstration required in IE Navigation, File saves and moves, Internet connectivity. Also required is a functional knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems Windows and Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel). The position also requires using the PC/wireless devices for data entry, troubleshooting, and web access.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems Windows and Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel). The position also requires using the PC/wireless devices for data entry, troubleshooting, and web access.
• Ability to successfully pass a drug-screening, DMV and background check.
• Ability to work overtime on an occasional basis.
• Ability to provide reliable transportation to service calls.
• Proven excellent customer service skills.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Recruiter Thomas Orner
Join our Talent Network