Chenega Corporation Systems Programmer in Lorton, Virginia
Lorton, VA Join our Talent Network
This job is contingent upon position availability.
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer’s core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
Chenega Analytic Business Solutions (CABS) provides federal agencies and commercial customers trusted insights in Records and Information Management, Administrative Solutions, Information Technology, Engineering, and Training. Formed in 2017 to serve federal and commercial customers, CABS is 8(a) certified and has grown quickly into a leader in the federal IT and Training environment.
• The Systems Programmer shall design, develop, and test software and applications in support of the NAVSUP Business Systems Centers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create and maintain Crestron & AMX control system source codes using as industry standard source code system
• Reprogram control system software periodically to accommodate equipment upgrades and changes in functionality.
• Ensure compliance with Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI).
• Create and modify the code for Crestron and AMX touch panels.
• Provide all technical, software, and hardware support for following: Video Conference Room Preventative and Corrective Maintenance, Creston and AMX Control Systems as well as additions and deletions of Video conference site’s Systems.
• Respond to the Government’s request for assistance within 2 business hours.
• Complete CONUS corrective actions within 8 hours of the original request.
• Complete OCONUS corrective actions within 24 hours of the original request.
• Attend all customer in-person meetings and conferences as requested.
• Complete required company and project related training requirements.
• Record labor hours daily in the company’s timekeeping system.
• Travel CONUS and/or OCONUS as required.
• Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• 3 years’ experience maintaining video conference systems, including outage repair support.
• 3 years’ experience in the following video conference services: technical, installation, system removal or de-installation, configuration and performing MAC services.
• Crestron Certified Programmer certification (basic level) required.
• Must be a U.S. citizen.
• Secret clearance required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Must have the ability to maintain a Secret clearance for the lifecycle of the project.
• Advanced working knowledge of a variety of computer software applications, including Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
• Must be able to reprogram both the Crestron and AMX touch panels and both the AMX and Crestron cards that are housed in the equipment rooms.
• Must be familiar with controlled equipment such as: DVD player/recorders, monitors, cameras, video switched, slide projectors, projection screens, audio levels, telephone add-ons, and room lighting.
• Must be certified to create/modify the code for both Crestron and AMX touch Panels.
• Ability to attend all customer in-person meetings and conferences as requested.
• Possess the ability to coordinate and integrate the work activities of several different projects at any one time.
• Possess excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize.
• Ability to effectively communicate in written and verbal English language.
• Ability to multi-task in a high-performance-based environment.
• Possess strong problem-solving skills.
• Ability to self-start and work independently or as a team.
• Ability to travel CONUS and/or OCONUS up to 30 %.
How you’ll grow
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers.
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you.
Chenega MIOS’s culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega’s impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News-https://chenegamios.com/news/
Tips from your Talent Acquisition team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site -www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
Join our Talent Network