Chenega Corporation Video Teleconference Technician - Junior in China Lake, California
Video Teleconference Technician - Junior
China Lake, CA Join our Talent Network
Video Teleconference Technician - Junior
China Lake, CA
The Video Teleconference Technician - Junior shall perform AV support, including conference room scheduling and setup operation of AV equipment, maintenance, and upkeep of AV equipment in support of the Corporate Customer Support Department (CCSD).
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Operate video teleconferencing equipment, including powering up teleconferencing equipment, checking equipment for proper operation, setting audio levels, positioning camera functions, performing secure or non-secure setup, and operating or assisting in operating session control panel, studio control unit, and high-resolution graphics.
• Assist users in conducting video teleconference sessions, which may include conference preparation, and monitoring VTC equipment and system performance.
• Report equipment and network problems to appropriate parties for maintenance or repair.
• Operation of briefing computers, projectors, or other audiovisual equipment in conjunction with video teleconferencing services may include:
o Scheduling video teleconferencing sessions.
o Training personnel in the operation of video teleconferencing equipment.
o Other audiovisual equipment associated with video teleconferencing services.
• Aid users in conducting video teleconference sessions, which may include conference preparation, and monitor VTC equipment and system performance, and reporting equipment and network problems to appropriate parties for maintenance or repair.
• Troubleshoot systems failures and accessibility problems.
• Monitor system performance and track usage.
• Complete annual company and customer training requirements according to established policies and procedures.
• Complete timesheets daily in an online system according to company policies and procedures.
• Travel up to 20% as required.
• Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications: • High school diploma or GED required.
• 2+ years of hands-on experience in documenting design decisions, implementing, and troubleshooting the following technologies and project activities:
o VTC Systems
o A/V Control Systems
o Audio digital signal processors
o Video switching matrixes
o Enterprise networked VTC systems
o A/V connectivity diagrams and IP protocols supporting A/V technologies
• Must be a U.S. citizen
• Secret clearance required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Must have the ability to maintain a Secret clearance for the lifecycle of the contract.
• Experience developing and delivering a trend analysis of system load, usage, and response.
• Experience performing system security functions, including system security plans.
• Working knowledge and experience configuring Tandberg/Cisco Codecs.
• Understanding of basic networking IAT level II certified.
• Must have the ability to attend all customer in-person meetings and conferences as requested.
• Must have the ability to communicate with others effectively both orally and in writing.
• Ability to multi-task in a high-stress, performance-based environment.
• Ability to establish priorities and meet established deadlines.
• Ability to travel up to 20% as required.
How you’ll grow
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers.
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you.
Chenega MIOS’s culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega’s impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News-https://chenegamios.com/news/
Tips from your Talent Acquisition team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site -www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Join our Talent Network